Home >> F.A.Q
What kind of payment methods do you accept?
Gamerluck.com accept numerous safe payment methods by PayPal, Credit Card, Western Union Money Order in U.S. dollar, Euro, Great Britain Pound and BitCoins. Please note payment with confirmed billing address and optional verified buyer status will help your order be processed faster.
PayPal is the most commonly used and payment gateway for secure and convenient worldwide online payments.
We accept Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, and Discover) through PayPal. PayPal allows for secure payments by Credit Card.
To place an order using a Money Order or Personal Check. Please note that payment made by check must be cleared before we can deliver your order. Once the check has cleared, your order will be processed immediately. There is no order amount limit for this payment option. Currently, we accept money orders through WesternUnion.
Credit Card Cannot Be Used for PayPal Payment Error
When purchasing or buying products and services online, PayPal is one of the most commonly used payment gateway used by the e-commerce sites to allow customer to pay for the invoices.
However, when users attempt to make a payment by using credit card without logging in to PayPal account, occasionally PayPal will reject, or doesn't accept the credit card users desired to use with the following error message:
"The credit card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit card number."
Here's some explanations and possible resolutions that suggested by users on Internet.
Credit Card Is Linked or Associated with a PayPal Account
Many believes the credit card is not accepted by PayPal when using it not signing into PayPal account is that the credit card is already been used in a PayPal account. If you're using a credit card that's linked or assigned to a PayPal account, try login to PayPal during payment process. You can change the source of fund to make the payment after logged in to use credit card instead of PayPal balance.
Credit Card Is Previously Used in PayPal Account or Assigned in Closed PayPal Account
PayPal remembers a credit card details even when it's already been removed from the account. The information also been remembered even if PayPal account which linked to the credit card is closed and deleted. In this case, try another credit card, or assigned the credit card to a PayPal account, and pay with account logged in.
PayPal Limit on Non-Member Credit Card Usage
According to PayPal source, there is a limit based on the number of times, the amount of the transactions, the type of merchandise being sold that a credit card can be used within the system without having to verify ownership by opening an account. The restriction is for security and fraud protection reasons. There is no workaround to this limitation, but you should be able to use another credit card. If there is problem, try using another email address. Else, register an PayPal account.
Credit Card or Email Address Raises Flag in the Transaction
Closely link to reasons above, where some part of the transaction raises flag on the server that stop the payment. Two possible flags are on credit card or email address. Try changing either credit card or e-mail address or both when attempting to pay again.
Try using another web browser and/or delete cookies and attempt to pay with PayPal gateway using credit card again.
Credit Card Is Not Confirmed in Account
Contrary to some of the reasons above, if the credit card has been linked to an account, but not yet confirmed, try to complete all credit card information such as Card Verification Number or Security Code, and confirm the card by entering the PayPal code shown on the credit card statement on special refundable charge by PayPal.
In all case, the problem won't arise if you add the Cedit Card to PayPal account, and use it as funding source to pay the transaction through PayPal account.
Credit Card payment problems
1. Incomplete information, error or premature payment termination. Because of the above reasons, banks are unable or refuse to charge. If payment is declined make sure that the name and address you enter is exactly the same as that for your credit card. It may help to refer to a credit card statement to ensure the address is the one the credit card company has on file.
2. If payment is not declined, but automatic log-in fails, please check your Email. If confirmation of your order has arrived, then all is well.
3. Unauthorized transactions. The card Consumers use is 3D card and you forget to fill in 3D verification code. Therefore, the system will be sentenced for unauthorized transactions and the charge is refused.
4. Black cards, stolen cards, copy cards. If your cards are determined as the black card, copy card, and other illegal card, the system will refuse to charge.
5. The card balance is insufficient or cards have expired. The cards you use exceed credit limit or period of validity.
6. Risky areas payment. Your IPs is judged from high-risk areas by the international credit organizations, thus the transactions are considered as high-risk transactions and the system refuse to charge. Such as: Russia
7. Cross-border and trans-regional transactions and payments. The cards you use are not local cards. Therefore, you are suspected of using stolen cards. In this case, the system will rate them as high-risk transactions and refuse to charge.
8. Network problems. When you pay, slow network speed, other network problems, repeated refreshment of pages will lead to multiple payment submission of application or the failure to receive payment and so on.
9. The same IP payments within a short period or repeated payment. Consumers who pay many times via the same IP within a short time will be suspected of cash, money laundering, fraud and other illegal acts. Charge is rejected by the system.
10. Single payment limit is too high. Single payment exceeds single payment limit or the limit system sets.
11. Bad transaction records. The cards you use to pay have poor transaction records, therefore the system refuses to pay.
12. Issuers refuse to charge. Your card issuing bank declines to charge, you need to contact your bank for the reasons of denial.
Will a Cash Advance fee be charged when pay by Credit Card or Debit Card?
When you use your credit or debit card, you will not be charged a cash advance fee for sending money using these purchase categories: Service/Other, Goods and eBay Items. For these types of transactions, PayPal charges your credit or debit card only for the transaction amount.
Note: If you make a cash advance purchase with a credit or debit card, the card issuer may charge a cash advance fee. PayPal or rs3account has no control over third-party fees. To avoid incurring fees when making a cash advance purchase, you may want to use a different payment method, such as your bank account or an e-Check.
Why does your price change so frequently?
We raise and lower our prices in accordance with market supply and demand. We do comprehensive observation of the market situation every day to guarantee our customers a most competitive price and we strive to offer you the lowest price and best service.
This is the reason why our price keeps fluctuating.
How to protect from imposters?
It is always safer to deal with a well known trader and seller. However, due to the recent flood of MSN spoofing (faking MSN numbers to make you believe it's someone else you are talking to) done by scammers the following procedures are now implemented at rs3account.com for all trades and purchases to protect our customers from being scammed.
1. When purchasing products make sure you are always make your payment ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org on our website. Check the spelling! Some scammers use minor variations in spelling to fool you! If someone asks you to send a payment to another address for ANY reason, it's not us!
2. When dealing with Gamerluck.com staff over Skype, IF YOU ARE HANDING ANYTHING OVER FIRST before getting something when trading, send an email to email@example.com with a password for him to repeat to you in a game if you are unsure!
3. An additional safety feature is to click on the 'Chat' Button on our website. That links you directly to a rs3account.com staff only if he is online via a 'live' chat through your web browser.
I've sent an e-check, but I did not mean to. How do I cancel it?
If you have mistakenly sent a pending e-check, you may log onto our live chat to request a refund. If you wish to receive an instant delivery, you may place the order with a valid credit card or Money Booker. Our live chat representatives can guide you through this process and will answer any questions you might have.
How do I avoid sending an e-check?
An e-check results when a payment is sent from an unverified account without sufficient balance of your Paypal or Moneybookers account to cover the cost of the order. The payment provider must contact your bank to verify that funds are available, thus the cause of the 3 to 4 day delay. To avoid sending an e-check, first complete the verification process for your account, and then make sure the funds are present in your Paypal or Moneybookers account. To confirm your payment type, just click the blue hyperlink of "choose more funding options" before placing the order, and you may determine which option is currently selected for your payment, and what payment options your account supports.
What is a pending e-check, and why do I need to wait for it to clear?
A pending e-check is a type of payment option available with Paypal. A pending e-check is just like writing a normal check, except electronically. Just like normal checks, pending e-checks take a few days to clear while Paypal verifies the funds are present within the senders account. Once the check has cleared, the money is transferred to Gamerluck's account and then delivery can take place immediately thereafter.
What security precautions are taken to protect my personal information?
Gamerluck is committed to protecting all personal information. We have various systems in place to screen each and every order for anything that might seem amiss.
Gamerluck.com has been verified by Trustwave as Trusted Commerce. Trustwave PCI DSS Compliance demonstrates Gamerluck has taken security measures to protect customer Credit Card number and order information, and the information submitted will never be disclosed to any third parties.
How can I communicate with Gamerluck after my payment has been cleared?
You can opt to contact us via Live Help, e-mail or telephone (contact details can be found in the Contact Us section). Please quote your order number to ensure your enquiry is dealt with swiftly.
You can ask for a refund b4 we finished your order. Once we finished your order, we cant do refund.
Please firstly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our 24/7 Live Chat with your requirement. We will check your order as soon as we get your request and reply you within 30 minutes.
After we refund your payment, it will take around 5-7 business days until the money get back to your card according to the nature of the credit card processing. This time period might vary to different issuers.
Top Questions about Refund
Q: I don't want to be refunded, but I don't need the product now, what can you do?
A: Refund by store credits will help you out of the problem. If you would like to keep the money at Gamerluck for future use, we can exchange the funds to store credits instead. Next time you purchase, just contact our livechat for using the store credits.
Q: Why did I receive a refund even though I did not request it?
A: We have to refund customers under some specific conditions, such as:
• Incorrect email and phone numbers provided
Email is very important for helping us communicate with our customers. All the invoices, receipts and notifications are sent by email. This is the main form of communication we use to contact you at any particular time. First-time customers might receive a phone call confirmation by our customer service department; this is to be certain of security. Usually this confirmation will be conducted soon after your transaction is completed. Our customer service representatives will consider the proper time due to your time zone and would not interrupt your daily life.
To help us serve your better, please remember to fill in the correct information. All the orders with incorrect email or phone number will be deemed as invalid. The payment will be returned to your original purchase account in 3-5 business days.
• Non-matching banking information
The online security checking system protects our customers from online shopping fraud. Your personal information will NOT be released but any non-matching information will be compared with the original bank data and ranked automatically as high risk.
For this reason, please keep in mind that we do not know your bank account details but incorrect information will result in your orders failure and refusal of further processing.
All reimbursed customers will receive our email notification immediately when we submit the refund. Please contact our live chat with any further questions. Any issues regarding a billing issue or fraudulent report please email: email@example.com
I still have other questions
Well, if all of these answers can not solve your questions, you may contact us thru email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or skype(email@example.com). We will try our best to help u!